Why not top your moist and delicious Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with a thick and chocolaty buttercream? Not only is it sugar free, but dairy free too!
- 7 Tbsp. Spectrum Organic Shortening
- 5 Tbsp. organic erythritol, powdered
- 6 Tbsp. organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. organic coconut milk
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ¼ tsp. stevia extract (to taste)
- Cream the shortening in a small bowl until fluffy.
- Add powdered erythritol into shortening and beat until smooth.
- Slowly add the cocoa powder vanilla, and salt.
- Beat in the coconut milk.
- Add stevia, starting with 1/16 teaspoon and increasing to achieve desired sweetness.
- Chill and spread on cake or cupcakes.